News & Events
In this section we'll keep you updated on testing, processes, technological innovations and events.
Illinois Legislative Action Regarding Client Billing
Additional Information - Antiphospholipid Syndrome and Lupus Anticoagulant
Discover HealthLab Online: A new tool you can access 24/7, HealthLab Online puts a wealth of testing resources, answers and information as close as your computer. Download PDF for more information.
Atlas Software Maintenance Notice
The Atlas online lab ordering system will be down on Saturday and Sunday, March 2 & 3, 2019 for an upgrade.
This maintenance is scheduled to begin on the evening of March 2, 2019 and is expected to last until the evening of March 3, 2019.
- All Health Lab users of Atlas will be impacted.
- Users will not be able to place orders, print labels or review results or generate reports until the maintenance is completed.
If you use a Health Lab owned PC(s):
- PCs should have been upgraded to Internet Explorer 11 and MeadCo Label Software 7.5 by 2/18/19.
- If you have not been upgraded, please contact your Service Representative or Client Services at 630-933-2633 to schedule your upgrade.
If you supply your own PC to place orders and review results in Atlas:
- Users must ensure that their system is running Windows Internet Explorer 11 and MeadCo Label Software v7.5.
- Users not running Windows Internet Explorer 11 or MeadCo Label Software 7.5 will experience issues:
- Inability to create lab orders
- Inability to view lab results
- Users running any Windows operating system prior to Windows 7 will ** NOT ** be able to access Atlas.
In order to function properly in the newest version of Atlas, users will need to insure you upgrade to a MeadCo ScriptX that is at version 7.4 or above. Please click here to download instructions.
For further assistance, please contact your Health Lab Service Representative or Health Lab Client Services at: (630) 933-2633.